20.1.06

It's Probably Just Me ...

Maybe I'm just too punchy from lack of sleep and/or the mild anxiety I'm feeling when I try and figure out what the heck is going to happen on Monday night ...

But this post from Lorne Gunter, and in particular, his "description" of the telephone call between Liberal Head Office and their now-I'm-quitting, now-I'm-not sacrifical lamb in the Quebec riding of Jonquiere-Alma had me in stiches.

Anyway, go read the whole thing (and read the rest of Gunter's posts as well ... he took some time off during & following the Western Standard cruise, but he's back with a vengeance).

More later.

1 Comments:

At 4:16 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am quite exited about Monday's outcome as well. To alleviate my pangs of anxiety, I have taken it upon myself to guess the election results, just to make a game of it. If I am close by 10% in all cases, then I will reward myself witha 6/49 ticket, or perhaps buy that stock I have been eyeing of late. Nevertheless, makes a bit of sport of it all.

Anyways, here are my projections, which I have submitted in writing before co-workers on the corner of a desk writing pad: CP 180, Bloc 40, Lib 61, and the NDP 25 for a total of 306 (I think that's how many seats there are, or is it 302, bah, whatever).

I also predict a 50% popular vote for Harper (really hanging myself out on the limb here).
feuzcwa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home