22.4.05

Q & D Review - Survivor: Ottawa

Well, I thought he looked desperate and clinging, but I'm biased as hell, and I recognise that. Others are saying it was fair-to-good, at least under the circumstances.

Early prediction: Unless Harper can really pound home the message that what Martin is asking for is a 10-month free pass (report in December = election call in January = vote in February), this just might work - damn it.

What do I mean by that? No, I'm not predicting that there won't be a spring '05 election. I think that once the armies have been mobilized, and once the trains have already left for the front, these things take on a life of their own. What I mean is, people will be ticked off about going to the polls before Gomery J. "finishes the job", unless Harper really pushes the points he raised last night.

More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home