24.4.05

Blogging Tories

I've taken the not-entirely-unpredictable step of seeking to join Blogging Tories.

Given that:

1. I've been a member / supporter of the former PC Party of Canada since '88 (I was one of the relatively few blue tories who didn't head for the CA - at least, it felt like there was only a few of us in the PCPC, sometimes ...), and

2. I'm currently an EDA president for the CPC (hold the applause - the ED in question is Trinity-Spadina, which isn't a hotbed of conservatism - yet),

it seems like a logical step to take.

So, if you were directed here via the BT blogroll - welcome, and make yourself at home.

More later.

2 Comments:

At 7:29 p.m., Blogger Mark Richard Francis said...

Trinity-Spadina? That was close! I'm in Davenport. Thought we might have to duel to the death otherwise.

 
At 6:58 p.m., Blogger Jason Hickman said...

Nah, we can settle for lobbing cannonballs at each other across Ossington Avenue!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home