30.10.06

Bad Blogging News

This was not a good way for me to greet a Monday morning.

The Carbuncle was on my list of "Blogs I Often If Not Always Check Out"* . It will be missed, by me and, I strongly suspect, by many others.

While I was on my last hiatus, one of the best damn blogs in the business shut down. Now the Carbuncle is leaving the scene. Not happy news. If you get a chance, check out OC before it's taken down.

(*note to self: I need to come up with better names for my lists ...)

More later.

2 Comments:

At 6:28 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

classic... the biggest (literally and figuratively) conservative at Trinity College during the "Kimmy-era" is addicted to blogging! Is it a case of All Theory or No Practice these days?


-Kevin "little buddy" Karon

 
At 10:13 p.m., Blogger Jason Hickman said...

Well, look what the cat dragged in!

Good to hear from you, Kev! And I'm happy to report that there's a bit more "practice" than "theory" these days.

Drop me an e-mail: jason.hickman@rogers.com.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home